Shower Door Measurements
If you are planning to upgrade your shower, accurate measurements of your shower doors, walls and floor are essential to ensure a proper fit for your new shower doors. Avoid measurement mistakes by calling in an expert to help you take appropriate measurements and customize your new shower.
At Glass Doctor®, our professionals have years of experience replacing and installing shower doors. Schedule an appointment with us today at 855-603-1919.
How Do I Measure a Shower Door?
You may be upgrading your shower doors or installing a completely new shower, but regardless, you will need accurate shower door measurements to complete the process.
Here are a couple of tips on how to measure your shower doors:
- Measure the opening width—Measure the distance from wall to wall at the top and bottom of the opening. This measurement should be to the nearest 1/16 of an inch to ensure the door properly fits within your shower.
- Measure the opening height—Determine the distance from the top of the tub edge or shower base to the top of the wall and measure the space vertically on both sides. This measurement should be to the nearest 1/16 of an inch as well.
Choose a door with a height less than or equal to the smallest of these measurements for the most accurate fit.
If you take shower door measurements on your own, there is the possibility of measurement errors, which can cost you more money and time in the long run.
Why Glass Doctor?
Glass Doctor not only has over 40 years of experience installing all types of showers but we also provide:
- Emergency repair and replacement services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Courteous, uniformed professionals and excellent customer service
- Guaranteed workmanship with every project
Schedule an Appointment with Glass Doctor Today
When you’re looking to upgrade your existing shower, Glass Doctor will take accurate shower door measurements and help you customize your bathroom space.
Schedule an appointment with us today at 855-603-1919.
Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/c/choosing_the_right_shower_door_HT_BG_BA
SF Gate Home Guides: http://homeguides.sfgate.com/measure-glass-shower-door-34267.html